Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Friday, October 21, 2005

Accomplishment!

What a great feeling it is to accomplish something. For me, finishing a new kit is the best! OK, so I am totally addicted, hence the name of my blog. LOL My new Halloween kit, Ghoul's Night Out just hit the store this morning. My first holiday kit! WooHoo!

I also joined a webring, Digi Scrap Blogs. You can see the ring navigation at the bottom of my main page. Kinda nervous about "going public" with my thoughts and ramblings, but everyone else is doing it so I will fight my tendency to hide in my shell. That is very hard for me. :)

I really need to scrap something. It has been so long since I had the chance to actually scrap a pic. I did get the fab & funky kit All That by Jan Hosford and it seems to be calling to me from the hard drive. My DD's pics (and personality) will really work well with it. If you haven't seen Jan's kit, you can head over to Digital Freebies and check it out. Well, I'm off to feed the kiddies. Hubby's weird hours right now, so my PC schedule is messed up. When he's home, MY puter is being used to play a silly military game. LOL Kinda funny, he plays soldier all day long and comes home to do the same. Ah, military life. I could start a whole new blog on that subject.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that web ring before! I think I'll join it and add that to my blop too. lol!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home