Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Friday, July 18, 2008

Freebie - Jurassic Art Quick Page

Well, I'm a whole year older today. Does time fly by or what? :) I still stick to the saying "you're only as old as you feel" which makes me feel better - MOST of the time anyway. Depends on what I happen to be doing I guess. If I am doing yard work I tend to feel much older.

Going against tradition here, I am giving away a gift to all of my readers today. This is a quick page made from the new Jurassic Art collection. The entire set is still on sale because this old gal can't find enough hours in the day to change it. LOL Hope you like this little gift and if you do, please let me know by leaving me a message here or on the download page. Thank you so much for stopping by on my birthday! :)


Download the freebie HERE.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

Thanks for the Q.P. I bought the kit Tueday from Digital Freebies - had to have it - Dinosaurs OOOOO - and have been having lots of fun with it. Great work!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Delete said...

Thank you so much! I love quickpages as they make it easy for me to indulge in my scrapping hobby while still doing my job as a mommy and wife.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this QP. It's great! I really need to go check out the kit!!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! Thank you so much for sharing!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home