Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day Treat

My DS's class had a Mother's Day tea today. I was so excited! This was the first "program" that his Kindergarten class has done. Now, I may be a bit biased, but he was just the cutest lil' guy up there. :) They sang "M-O-M-M-Y" to the tune of "B-I-N-G-O", a song called "I Love You, Mommy" where they did sign language throughout the song and one more cute song with motions. He was so darling. He begged me to take him home and started to cry when I had to leave. :( I'm too soft. I caved in and walked back to class with them and brought him home. Funny thing was, so did all the other moms. LOL After their adorable performances, we just couldn't bear the thought of going home without them.

I couldn't get a clear shot from where I was sitting, but I did get one or two usable pics. The video looks even better.

Where was my DD? Well, Daddy came home to entertain her while I went to enjoy being serenaded. It was nice. Very nice. :) It's not often that I get any time alone with my little man anymore. This was our special day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome Angela! How cute! My girls didn't sing for me... but they decorated these little pots for plants and made a little pottery thing (painted and all) for me to keep little things in - like earrings and paper clips on my desk. lol! So cute!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home