Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Inner Pop Princess

I saw this on Rachel's blog and just HAD to do it! Music plays such a big influence on my creativity and the "happy time" that I spend with my kids, so I love anything to do with music. LOL Here are the results of my inner pop princess quiz:
Your Inner Pop Princess Is Kelly Clarkson

"Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be"

No doubt about it, you have star quality. Might just take a while to get there.
Who's Your Inner Pop Princess?

I guess I'll have to admit it, Lizzie & I belt out the words to Kelly Clarson songs all the time when we're alone. :) I also took a few others, but I will NOT be posting those!! LOL

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home