Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Monday, January 23, 2006

Wow! Tagged again!

I am loved! :) This time, I was tagged by Mirandalea. Thank you! I scoured the web for more people to tag too, so read on! LOL

WHAT SCRAPBOOKING PRODUCTS DO YOU DISLIKE?
Digital ones that have stray pixels or "jaggies"

WHAT IS THE HARDEST THING YOU'VE EVER HAD TO SCRAP?
My hubby - he won't let me take pics of him, so I had to catch him sleeping!

WHAT TECHNIQUE DO YOU USE MORE THAN ANY OTHER?
I don't think I have any certain techniques, I just try to make it look good. :)

EVER BEEN PUBLISHED?
No, but I've only submitted one layout to one mag. I need to make a resolution to scrap and to submit more.

WHAT IS THE SMALLEST SCRAP OF PAPER YOU SAVE?
Since I'm all digital, so I have to answer in kb?

EVER HAD ANY SCRAPBOOK-RELATED INJURIES?
Not yet, but I'm sure I'll develop carpal tunnel at some point.

FINISH THIS SENTENCE: "IF I WASN'T A SCRAPBOOKER, I WOULD SPEND MY MONEY ON... my kids, the mortgage, vacation

GIVE US YOUR BEST STORAGE OR ORGANIZATIONAL IDEA:
Get an external hard drive and back it up! LOL My subfolders have subfolders, so I know exactly where everything is on my external.

YOU JUST WON A WEEK-LONG SCRAPPING CRUISE FOR 4. WHO IS GOING WITH YOU?
Ooh, my mom (who has never scrapped), my friend Christi, and my friends Michele and Liz who also have never scrapped. I would make it my goal to get everyone addicted!

TAGS:
This was the hardest part for me. Here are my tags: Rose, Heather, Meredith and Sarah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home