Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A new kit and had a crop!


Well, through all the chaos in this house, I managed to put together a new kit, have a crop and a sale. Phew! No sleep, but I got something done! The kit is called Happiness Is... and is made up of sunny, bright, fun colors and just a touch of grunge. I like grungy. :) The crop went great. I met lots of really nice ladies and we had a lot of fun chatting it up. My favorite part is getting to see their layouts though. I just love to see what other people come up with using my kits. I have certain things envisioned when making them, but then I see someone's layout using it in a way that I never would have thought of and it just blows me away.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rose Farver said...

This looks WONDERFUL! I really love it and will have to give this a go on a LO or two!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute kit, Angela!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Awesome kit!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home