Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

New LO!

I hardly ever get to scrap anymore, but I had the itch. I titled this "Great-Grandpa Harold". This is my hubby's grandfather Harold who has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer. We live many miles from my hubby's family (and mine) and this pic was taken this year on our trip to PA. The first time they met Grandpa Harold, they thought he was Santa Claus. :) You can imagine how quickly they warmed up to him then! Sadly, our trips to PA are limited, so this might be the only pic I'll ever have with my 2 darlings and their great-grandfather. :(

This layout was scrapped using Lorraine Yuriar's kit, Spilled Spaghetti at Scrap Outside The Box. I just loved this kit's rich colors and textures. It made the layout so easy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home