Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Monday, January 16, 2006

Funny story...

I walk into the room and hubby is sitting at the computer. He realized that I had walked in and quickly turned off the monitor. He looked mortified. I'm thinking, Grrr...scantily (or non) clothed women, with the door open where the kids could walk in! This is totally NOT like him! I asked what he was doing and he said, "nothing just playing around." I reached over, turned on the screen and saw... one of my Jiffy Scraps with our kids pics in it? Huh? LOL He was so embarrassed to be caught scrapping a few pics to print out for his mom. ROFL My man felt his male pride was in jeopardy. Oh my. See, this hobby is totally addicting. Even contagious!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that is too funny! I love it! Wonder how many secret male digiscrappers there are????

10:45 PM  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

hahahahahah...that is too funny!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home