Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Better late than never...

Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. There is just such a feeling of love in the air, not to mention the cold, crisp air, smell of goodies baking and the anticipation of what Christmas morning will bring. Yes I'll admit it, I am a big kid. LOL The best part for me used to be racing to unload my stocking and rip open pretty packages. Now, I love to sit back and watch that same light in my children's eyes. It is simply magic! Now, I may be a bit biased, but I think they are just precious. :)

OK, so I am a little late with my Christmas kit, but it has been hectic around here. :) I started this kit about 2 months ago, but it just didn't get finished. Well, better late than never I always say (or at least quote - who said that anyway?). My friends Beverly and Jennifer did some beautiful LOs with it for me.
I really need to start scrapping more. (Good thing they added that extra second to New Year's, huh?) There never seems to be enough time for the things I like to do. It seems that the kids just keep growing up when I'm not looking. I think I should make a resolution to take more pictures, video more, and just spend more time doing "nothing" with my kids. Sometimes that "nothing" means more than all those little somethings. I think I need to go play trains with my 3 year old now. I hear the whistle calling...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home