Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Phew!


Well, I haven't been able to blog in awhile. We had a cold, pink eye, another cold, and then I had a sinus infection. The past 2 weeks have been nuts! Finally, Christmas is over and the kids are occupied with more toys & games than I would have ever have imagined would fit in this house! LOL They are the first & ONLY grandchildren on BOTH sides of the family! Talk about getting spoiled! My mother-in-law just arrived today, bearing more gifts and hugs galore. :) The kids are in complete bliss and I am getting a small break.

With my sinus infection I wasn't able to design much, but I did get a freebie up at Digital Freebies. My new mini, Winter Wonderland, went out as the Friday Freebie. :) I hope someone was able to use it for their winter pics. Here in NC it has been unseasonably warm. It was in the 60's today, so needless to say, we haven't had any snow yet for my lil' ones to play in. :(

NOTE: This freebie is no longer available.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh love the colors of your new kit Angela! We have had some snow then it rained but I am sure we will have more later so this will be great!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home