Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've been tagged!!

My first tag ever, yay! :) Thanks, Jen. Now to try to answer the questions without showing just exactly how boring I really am. LOL

Four jobs you've had in your life:
- Digi Designer (my hubby says it isn't a job, but an obsession)
- Customer service and cashier in grocery store
- waitress in a pizza restaurant
- lab technician (photo lab) for my father's photography studio

Four movies you would watch over and over:
- A Knight's Tale
- An Affair to Remember
- Titanic (I know, I know!)
- The American President

Four places you have lived:
-Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Wattsburg, Pennsylvania
- Little Rock, Arkansas
- Batesville, Arkansas

Four TV shows you love to watch:
- CSI (Las Vegas)
- Desperate Housewives
- Grey's Anatomy
- Ghost Hunters

Four places you have been on vacation:
- Niagara Falls (Canadian Side)
- Orlando, Florida
- Branson, Missouri
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Four websites you visit daily:
- DigitalFreebies.com
- ScrapOutsidetheBox.com
- RAKScraps.com
- DigiPickoftheDay.com

Four of your favorite foods:
- anything Mexican
- pepperoni pizza
- spinach & artichoke dip
- dark chocolate (wait, this should be at the top, LOL)

Four places you would rather be right now:
- OK, I really have to go with Jen on this one. I usually CHOOSE to sit here at my desk in my own little space, doing my own thing...
-in bed, sleeping
- in Arkansas with my mom
- somewhere eating chocolate

Four bloggers you are tagging:
Susan
Tracy
Cristina
Umm...Everyone else I know/read has been tagged already!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MirandaLea said...

I hope you don't mind, but you've been tagged again!

http://mirandalea.blogspot.com

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home