Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tag #3 and #4!

Goodness, tagged 2 more times. LOL Thank you Christi and Sarah! Here goes...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm. Lemme think a minute. I was 21, living on my own, working at Mazzio's Pizza as a waitress for the 5th year in a row, and 13 days away from my wedding. So I guess I was a real basket case about this time 10 years ago. LOL

What were you doing 1 year ago?
1 year ago, I was at home with both of my "babies" watching cartoons, changing diapers, scrapping, cooking/baking and playing board games. I had not yet started designing. That came a month later. :)

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. white corn tortilla chips and guacamole
2.
white corn tortilla chips and spinach & artichoke dip
3. white corn tortilla chips and salsa or white cheese dip
4. salted mixed nuts
5. candy bar, must be chocolate, but any will do :)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Oh, great! Here goes any hint of coolness that I might have held...
1. Gretchen Wilson's "Redneck Woman"
2. Nickel Back's "Photograph"
3. John Cougar Mellencamp's "Jack and Diane"
4. Joan Jett & the Blackhearts "I Love Rock & Roll"

5. Def Leppard's "Love Bites"

Alright, so I LOVE 80's music!

Five bad habits:
I talk with my hands, try to avoid exercise, bite my nails, double dip my chips and hide my chocolate stash from the hubby.

Five things you like doing:
Digi scrapping, of course! Then cooking/baking and trying new recipes, watching horror movies, reading suspense (especially Dan Brown), and singing & dancing with the kids to Laurie Berkner's music (I know all the words to these also).

Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:
1. courderoy or leather pants (courderoy - never again, leather - never)
2. cheap paper shredder - I spend more time unclogging it than shredding
3. Freezer Queen frozen family dinners Bleh!
4. Taxes done at H&R Block
5. cheap salsa - taste is everyting in a snack LOL

Five favorite toys:
1. Tivo
2. Wacom Graphics Pad/Pen
3. Trivial Pursuit
4. Barbie
5. CD/DVD burner

Six people I want tagged:
Six? Seriously? Geesh, I'll do my best.
Brenda, Sarah J., Robin, and Jeanine.

LOL Just as I finished, "Jack & Diane" started playing. Off to boogie with my 3 yr old. ;)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Mmmm,I'd come to one of your parties with all those chips. :)
Here's my answers...
http://rmcabana.blogspot.com/2006/02/tagged.html

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home