Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Friday, September 15, 2006

SALE & a FREEBIE!


Digital Freebies has a new look & we are celebrating by giving you 40% off almost everything! (even New Releases are 40% rather than 30% off!) That means that my 2 new releases PLUS most of my store is on sale through Monday! See my designs HERE.

Well, I had so much fun making Brownie Mud Pie that I went a little overboard. You can get the add-on mini kit at Digital Freebies HERE. Please let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you. :) *This freebie is no longer available*

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

great kit! I can't wait to use it! Thanks for the freebie.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome kit! I love the browns...Thanks for sharing.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ammazing kit....going to get the full kit soon. Thanks for sharing!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home