Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Meredith! Seriously? (and a ghost story)

WARNING: If you have not watched tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy yet & do not wish to know what happens, please stop reading NOW! LOL I am absolutely flabbergasted by tonight's episode! They simply cannot take Meredith. Why? Well, because I said so. :) OK, that may only work with my kids, but seriously. Meredith? The show is called Grey's Anatomy for crying out loud! Speaking of crying... Why do they do that to me every episode? I bawl like a baby. LOL No other show has ever had this much effect on me. LOL My hubby stays far away from the living room on Thursdays. :) After Grey's, I rewind the Tivo to watch CSI.

I promise, I am not a TV fanatic. I really don't watch anything else, just these 2 shows and Ghost Hunters. Bet you didn't know that tidbit about me, did ya? ;) I have always been interested in the paranormal. I don't want anything paranormal in my house, mind you. They can stay where they are. LOL I would just LOVE the chance to go on just one investigation with a T.A.P.S. team. I would also settle for the chance to storm chase just once. :) Yes, track a tornado. LOL Hubby thinks I'm insane. (just about the tornado, he's scared of those) He'd probably jump at the chance to go on the ghost hunt.

So has anyone had a paranormal experience? Let me know, I'd love to hear about it. I'll live vicariously through your story since I don't have a major one of my own. I've only had 3 minor occurrences that may or may not have been paranormal. I'll never know. Not sure I want to know. LOL

Funny story - I love horror movies. My fav used to be The Exorcist, that is until I had a daughter. I cannot watch that movie now. Every time I do, I start having nightmares that my DD is possessed then I wake up freaking out. The last time I woke up to her standing over me with her little face right over mine. I screamed. Really screamed. Then she screamed. LOL I can laugh about it now. But I can't watch that show ever again.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

LOL.. Ghost Hunters is one of my other favorite shows as well!! I really wish I worked for T.A.P.S.!!!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home