Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ScrapDish February Collaborative Kit


I am so excited! The new Designers Kit is available at ScrapDish! This is the first collaborative kit that I have done at ScrapDish and it was so much fun. I know I may be a bit biased, but I think it turned out quite beautiful. :) You have a choice of getting:
The mega kit - $10.00
Quick Page Pack - $8.00
Combo Pack (includes both above) $15.00
_________________________



Also, while you're there, check out my new set of EZ Scrapz Templates. There are
8 12x12 PSD & TIF files included. My CT member Beverly (bthiels) & I put our heads together to make this set. She is such a wonderful scrapper & her layout ideas were fabulous in this project. Thank you, Bev! :)


Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new kit! I can't remember where i got your 'serenity' from, but I made a layout with it and just wanted to say thanks!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/designermommy/360220563/in/photostream

12:19 AM  
Blogger Jen U said...

Wow what a beautiful collab kit! I love your new templates! I can't get enough of 'em so keep 'em comin! :)

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home