Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Breakfast with Santa

The kids got to have breakfast with Santa on post! They were so excited. We got there early and they were the very first kids to sit on his lap. They felt so important. Then, they got to go through a line and tell a server what to put on their plate and were seated to eat. After eating, they opened their gift bags from Santa and colored while my husband & I finished our coffee. Don't they look just adorable? I just love to see their eyes light up like that. :)

I was afraid that Liz would be afraid of Santa, since she is not particularly fond of strangers, especially men. She hopped right on his knee like a pro. LOL Tomorrow, I'll post pics of our cruise for decorated houses. We take that drive every year just to gaze at the lights. Ahh. Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home