Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Monday, October 30, 2006

There are witches in the air...

I don't know why, but I have the "Five Little Pumpkins" song running through my lil' head.

Five Little Pumpkins
Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate
The first one said, "Oh my it's getting late!"
The second one said, "There are witches in the air."
The third one said, "Well I don't care."
The fourth one said, "Let's run and run and run!"
The fifth one said, "I'm ready for some fun!"
Oooh went the wind and out went the light.
And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

Speaking of witches, my mini kit Witchy Woman is now available at Divine Digital. Check out this adorable page, courtesy of jas7797. Isn't she adorable?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home