Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Friday, September 29, 2006

Tagged again! :)

The lovely EvaK tagged me! Since I have already done the song tag (I know I could list more though), I chose the second option. :) Here goes:

List 5 Weird Things about yourself or your pets:
1. I like to dip my pizza in a mix of ranch dressing & marinara sauce. (Can you feel my arteries clogging?)

2. I love to go barefoot, even in Winter.

3. I still daydream just as much as when I was a child. Hey, without dreams, what would we really have to look to?

4. Before children, I swore I'd never be (or want to be) a mother. Now, my kids are the best things in my life.

5. I am so shy! It is even hard for me to blog. :) I get so nervous when meeting new people that I have anxiety attacks sometimes. LOL Silly me!

I'm tagging these ladies:
Jan, December (d2d), Susan, Lorraine, and Juliana. (Told ya I'd tag you back!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home