Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

OMGosh am I tired! My 4 yr old drug me to every house withing miles of ours. LOL She did get a fright tonight. Some wise guy dressed in a scary adult costume answered the door by jumping out & growling like a demon. My daughter belted out the most bloodcurdling scream that I have ever heard & was frozen in fear screaming. He took the mask off and said, "That was my trick, now here's your treat." I was surprised, but she took it from him & said "Thank you." I really wish I had gotten it on film. It was mean, but she is so proud of her real horror story. :)

Unfortunately my 6 yr old son couldn't join in the fun tonight. He has bronchitis and the cool night air is never good for that. Daddy ran to the store & bought a couple of bags of candy to hide around the house like the Easter bunny. He was thrilled and found every piece. :) So I guess everything turned out OK after all.

My hubby & I are sitting here watching the live episode of Ghost Hunters on the SCIFI channel. I just love those guys! I am so into the show & basically anything dealing with the paranormal. I will admit that I hit the record button on the DVR because I cannot make it until 5am when the show ends.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home