Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New CT and Merry Christmas!

Phew! My hunt for the perfect team is finally over! There were so mant talented scrappers that contacted me and I want to say thank you for sharing your talent with me! Here is a list of the current team members, the Angels of Artistry:

-Amy (Macmomma)
-Beverly (bthiels)
-Brandi (brandiwest)
-Cathi (digi-scrapper)
-Cheryl (cembry57)
-Dale Ann (citygirl_da216)
-Donna (DJ)
-Dyan (shyan)
-Jen (jensurge)
-Jenn (blessedmama)
-Jennifer (jas7797)
-Juliana (esmom98)
-Olive (Oweazaer)
-Oriana (OrianaVianey)
-Sara (mesaraee)
-Sarah (sarah87)
-Sondra (Sondie)
-Tara (AbbysMomma)

Pretty soon, I will have our team gallery open for viewing, but until then, here is an inspirational slideshow featuring some of their creative pages. The kit used to make these layouts is available at SOTB and Digital Freebies.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for shaing. :) This really gets me in the holiday spirit.

7:37 AM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Angela, thanks for sharing our work with your readers!!

da

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home