Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Layouts

Well, it looks like Spring is finally here. In my neck of the woods anyway. :) The hubby and I have been busy planting a vegetable garden and plus all kinds of beautiful flowers. I will have to get photos of those soon.

I have been thrilled to see all of the gorgeous pages with A Spring Garden that all of you have been posting in the Digital Freebies gallery. Here is a short slide show of a few of the many recently posted. If you would like to see them all, here is the link to A Spring Garden layouts. Thank you all for sharing these pages, I have really enjoyed them. :)


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool slideshow, Angela. Always amazes me how so many people can use the same kit and end up with such different los. (Yes I'm on vacation, but I woke up in CA. on Eastern time and everyone else is still asleep.)

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home