Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sneak Peek and I'm Twitterpated

First of all, I would like to blame my newest addiction on my friend Juliana. She has introduced me to the fascinating world of Twitter. If you are not familiar with this social network, please check it out for yourself. It is blogging on the fly, little bits & pieces. If you want to keep in touch with friends or family but don't always have time to chat, this is for you. If you are interested in my everyday mundane life, you can check out my Twitters HERE. I will be getting more into this soon because it is so easy and oh so addictive. I have also placed my social network links on the sidebar to the left if anyone wants to join me. :)

I am so behind in work, but finally have the sneak peek ready for you. This kit will (hopefully) be in the store by Friday. It has a Halloween theme, but can be used for general Fall themes as well. As soon as I get this finished, you will be the first to know. OK, maybe my fellow Twitterers will be the first to know. LOL Check back tomorrow for the announcement of the Wonderful Wednesday deal.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home