Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Saturday, October 04, 2008

New - Sparkle-Edge Ribbon Flower Templates

I have a new commercial use item in the stores called Sparkle-Edge Ribbon Flower Templates. These were originally an item I made when creating the Spring Garden Collection. Someone requested them as a designer resource, so here they are! :) These ribbon flowers will make the cutest elements for your pages or kits.



These cuties are available at:
Digitals
ScrapDish
Digital Freebies
A Cherry On Top
Commercial-Use.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow - Angela! Those sparkley-edge ribbon-flowers are SOOOo cool!! On my way to grab 'em!!

Thanks so much for the blog award! Now I s'pose I better catch up on my blog and pass it along! :)

Hope you're having a great week-end!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home