Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New QP Set and Wonderful Wednesday

Today I have 2 things to post about! Seriously, 2 whole things! :) I know it's not like me to have too much to talk about, so I guess I should celebrate. Since my kids both started back to school yesterday, I should have more time to chat it up and make some goodies. Don't get me wrong, I miss them and it seems way too quiet around here, but Mom needs some "me" time too! ;)

First of all, Juliana Gordon put together a new quick page set using the Jurassic Art Collection. There are 6 adorable 12"x12"pages and this item will be on sale through next Monday.


Available at: ACOT, Digitals, ScrapDish and Digital Freebies.
------------------------------------------------------

Next up is the products I have planned to be on sale for Wonderful Wednesday at Digitals. This week, all of my quick pages and albums will be 30% off on Wednesday, August 27th only. See my entire line of albums and quick page sets HERE.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home