Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the nice comments everyone has been leaving for me as they download the new freebie. I am so glad that so many of you have found it useful. Cruising through the galleries today, I found some really cute pages made with the Jurassic Art Collection. Here are just a few.

Dino Snack by cassie-in-texas


T-Rex by Jennifer Schmitt


I Love Dinos by cembry57


I love dinos by flmenezes


Josiah's Birthday Invitation by blessedmama


Dianna even scrapped a bunch of baseball pics and posted them on her blog, Digicats (and Dogs).

I'm going to leave you with a video reading of one of my kids' fav books. You can find anything on YouTube! LOL

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Maceyunas said...

Hi Angela!
I gave you a blog award :) Check it out on my blog:
http://jenscroppingcreations.blogspot.com/
Jen

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home