Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

But I haven't written a speech...

Testing, testing...Is this thing on? LOL Just kidding. I would like to thank my wonderfully talented friend, Jen Maceyunas, who gave me this cute lil' award. Isn't it sweet?



Here are the rules for this blog award:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.

So, now I get to list my nominations. Drum roll, please...

There are so many bloggers out there and it was hard to choose, so I am listing the 7 that I go back to time and again.
Juliana - Juliana Blogs
Cheryl - Cheryl's Creations
Jennifer - Designs by Jennifer
Jenn - Busy Being Blessed
Julie - Multiple Blessings
Jen - Libracorn Chronicles
Jeanine - Jeanine's Bits and Pieces

Check out their fab blogs and see what they have to say. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Embry said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home