Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Thursday, August 21, 2008

HUGE Crop and Weekend Sale


The annual Summer Crop at A Cherry On Top is this weekend! There will be three days of challenges, games, prizes and online classes. The fun starts Friday, August 22 at 3pm EST and ends Sunday, August 24 at 9pm. What a bash! The full schedule and details can be found HERE at ACOT. I love that the crop is all hours of the day so everyone can pop in when they have the time. This will be my first ACOT crop and although it looks a bit intimidating, the prizes are going to be well worth it.

Most of the designers are also planning sales just for this event, so be sure to check out the store while you're there. My sale will be 30% off everything, excluding commercial licenses. The sale will run Friday-Sunday. I will be joining in the fun when I can. Hope to see you there!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home