Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas Sale - 50% Off!

Well, we are at the end of another year. Time flies fast, doesn't it? I have worked my fingers (& legs) to the bone getting ready for Christmas and it was here & gone before I could even blink. I have been taking it easy ever since because, well, I deserve it! :) I've been hitting the online deals and treating myself to some much deserved little things just for me.

Speaking of online deals, Digital Freebies is having a 2 day blowout sale on almost everything in the store! 50% off through December 28th only.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ChaDesignz said...

hi
i love your designz and me and my friend just start a new store and we loved to have you in
so if you are interrested by a brand new adventure email me
cha

10:04 PM  
Anonymous dj said...

OH my, you are a lazy blogger my dear. Hope you enjoyed doing the lawn. Love ya, DJ

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home