Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Grand Finale

I have never been so attached to a show in my life! I think I bawled the entire 2 hours of the season finale for Grey's Anatomy. My hubby was making fun of me. LOL I just couldn't help it. I am now going to start counting down the days until they show the first show of the next season. Yes, I am definitely addicted. I think I need to feed my other addiction to get my mind off of this one. :) A nice scrapping session with a mocha caramel latte. Homemade. OK, so I have SEVERAL addictions. Am I alone here? LOL

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not alone! Half way through last night, I started thinking that they didn't need the 2nd hour and were wrapping things up. They could have ended the season with Sunday's night episode easily. But yeah... I was bawling too. The last 30 minutes was definitely very emotional.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I have the recipe-- has to be cheaper than some of the coffee shops?

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

You are NOT alone on being hooked on Grey's! I'm a HUGE fan---and YES I BAWLED the entire show! SHhhhhh I just admitted my downfall! I'm watching on Thursday night just so I don't forget anything! I know someday somewhere there will be a Grey's trivia contest! Love your work Angela!! A Fan- Sue

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home