Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Monday, March 12, 2007

LOs from the CT for Sweet New Kit

My CT has been busy scrapping these past few weeks. They have done TONS from the Family Ties kit that I designed with Michelle Swadling. I was in awe of the variety of subjects that they were able to do with this kit. You can find those layouts HERE.

My latest kit, Sweets 4 My Sweet was a bit more of a challenge since some of them only have boys and this kit is pink through & through. :) I handed out some pics of my daughter to those who had no girls and wow was I ever thrilled! I put together a mini slideshow to give you a peek at what they achieved. Aren't these darling?! :)



You can see more layouts with this set HERE.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Leigh Davison :: Lawgal said...

Leavin' you some LUV after the chat tonight. Really pretty work here & just subscribed to your feed!
Lawgal Diane

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home