Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oriana's Anniversary Bash

Boy, have I been neglecting to post or what?! I have been so busy with everything that blogging was about the last thing on my mind. Luckily, I have a minute or two to breathe tonight. :) A member of my CT, Oriana, had her 1 year digi scrapping anniversary bash at DST Friday night. I met so many new scrappers and had tons of fun chatting with everyone. What a lively bunch! Things kept moving at such a lively pace that it was hard to keep up, but it couldn't have been any more fun. I was so thrilled that so many people came to show Oriana some love on her special occasion.

There were so many fabulous prizes given out! I had a couple of gifts for Oriana to give away, including a gift certificate to my store. Lorimcg64 won the certificate and she has already posted a LO with her new goods! I just love this page of her son titled "Cuttin' Shines". Isn't he adorable? Thank you for sharing your sweet page, Lori! You can leave her some love HERE.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would never have thought to celebrate when I started digi-scrapping. *lol* How fun!... I'll have 2 years under my belt come July. (almost 1600 layouts later... ;) )

That layout is adorable!

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home