Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Friday, June 22, 2007

2 FREE Quick Pages

My CT has been "playing" with my new kit Star Spangled and I just wanted to show you their lovely pages. The pages below were created by cembry57, vweers, jas7797, bthiels and Oweazaer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aren't they beautiful? :) If you would like to have a couple of pages like these, you are in luck. This week, you can grab two free quick pages made from this set at Digital Freebies HERE. If you like these, you can get a closer look at the kit in the store Don't forget to upload your pages to the gallery so I can leave you some love. ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela!!

These are Oh, So Precious!! Thank you SO MUCH for these precious Quick Pages! These will be adorable with photos of William!!

Big Hugs to your extremely giving heart for sharing these with me! You always have been *very special* to me.

Thank you SO Much!

Joni

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these qps are great. thanks so much for sharing them with us.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! I love this kit!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home