Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th & 12 Freebies!

Happy 4th of July everyone! :) It is so cloudy with the threaten of rain here, so I'm not sure if the fireworks will be set off in this area tonight. Bummer. The same thing happened last year, the rain held off until dark then it poured all night long. LOL Figures. To brighten my spirits, I updated my freebie page. There are now 12 freebies available at this time, some were previously released as challenge bonuses and there are a couple of brand new ones too. If you enjoy these freebies, check out the full kits that are 50% off through today. Links to the kits can be found on the freebie pages, or you can skip to the sales at ScrapDish or Digital Freebies.

Enjoy & have a great holiday! If you do not celebrate Independence Day, I hope you have a wonderful day too. :) The free samples are HERE.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home