Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Friday, December 14, 2007

New Holiday Element Packs and a Freebie!

Busy, busy, busy! The holidays are always a blur as I rush here and there shopping, baking and attending school activities with the kids. That's why I love this wonderful scrapbooking hobby. Even if I don't remember the events, I have the pages full of photos to prove I was there having fun! LOL

Speaking of holiday pages, I have a couple new element sets in the stores to add a bit of sparkle and whimsy to your projects. These stained glass elements work great on pages dealing with any age. Take a look...


Available at:
Digitals
ScrapDish
Digital Freebies
















Available at:

Digitals

ScrapDish
Digital Freebies














If you would like to try out this stained glass look, I have a set of quick pages available this week at Digital Freebies.




Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger nancypinct said...

Beautiful stained glass quick pages! Very different - thank you for this very nice gift!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! :)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home