Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Saturday, September 22, 2007

New - School Days & School Essentials Backpack

Remember that sneak peek I gave? Well, I have finally released the kit! This set and paper pack will be on sale through Tuesday too. I really had fun making this set. I wanted something a little different and I think I did just that. My creative team really got involved in this too and they had some wonderful ideas that were included in the kit. Look for a coordinating quick page album really soon. :)

These items are available at:
Digitals
ScrapDish
Digital Freebies





















Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mom2triplets04 said...

Love your school kit. Great job.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Ariane said...

What a great school kit, love all the elements, esp. the composition notebooks and the ruler ribbon.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home