Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Monday, August 06, 2007

New store!

Yep, you heard correctly. I am stocking my items at a new store. I joined the design team at Digitals just last week! I am very excited to be in this new community. All of the designers were so warm & welcoming and the owners are so amazing. They are so quick, helpful and so nice too. :)

My items can now be found at the following places:
Digitals
ScrapDish
Digital Freebies
Commercial-Use.com

I am happy to be in each and every one of these places and hope to see you at one soon. Don't forget to visit my personal site too, where my Angels of ARTistry have their very own gallery. ;)

One last thing, I will be having a call very soon, so keep a lookout here for more info. I will probably begin the call next week after I decide exactly how many new Angels I need to recruit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home