Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

DST contest, coupon & a B-day freebie

DigiShopTalk has been on the web for one year! Hard to imagine that the time has flown by that fast. Everyone is busy playing games and winning prizes over there right now. In fact, I am giving away a $10 Gift Certificate and a guest spot on my CT, the Angels of Artistry! I also have a 40% off coupon and a new freebie. If you would like to join me and get the goodies, follow me to DST through this LINK and leave me a little note to say that you stopped by. :)

Also, don't forget to download your copy of the new DST newsletter. There is a HUGE collaborative birthday kit that some of us put together for you.

Here's a preview of the new freebie:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Thanks so much for the gorgously tones papers! Love this freebie! TFS

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home