Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Reader's Comments

I have been receiving some wonderful comments from fellow scrappers. I have been a bit down lately because my youngest starts Kindergarten on Monday. Both of my sweet "babies" will be off to school soon and I am already missing them. :) These comments have been putting a smile on my face when I need it most.

The most recent comment was from gwacie and she shared a link to a layout she completed with one of my mini kits. This page is simply adorable! :) I totally appreciate every comment or link I get. It really makes my day to know that you enjoy my designs.

I even received a greeting card on Facebook from a friend today because she noticed that I was feeling a bit sad. What a sweet thing to do! I love connecting with other scrappers! We have such a wonderful and caring community. If you ever want to get in touch with me to say "hi" or to "hang out", you can find me at the following:
Facebook
Kaboodle
Yahoo Messenger - ang220222
My Contact Page - email

Hope to "see" you around! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home