Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Sunday, September 09, 2007

New Quick Page Album

I just had to put together a set of quick pages from the Dreamscape Collection. I think this collection is still my favorite by far of anything I've created. Why? I would have to say the colors are what appeal to me in this set. Rich, bold and elegant with bits of lace, embroidery, it's just perfect for about any theme.

There are 10 pages in this set for only $4.50. Some of the pages work together as 2 page spreads, so this makes the album even more versatile. Mix and match. Gotta love that. :)

Available at: ScrapDish, Digitals and Digital Freebies.

Special thanks to Oriana (OrianaVianey), Dale Ann (citygirl_da216), Dyan (shyan), and Sara (mesaraee) for the use of their layout designs in the making of aome of these pages.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Juliana said...

So pretty, Angela!

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm awed! I really love it.

4:59 PM  
Blogger CynR said...

I love your Dreamscape kit - such beautiful, rich colors! These would be a wonderful addition to the kit - thank you!
Cyn

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home