Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Coffee & Lattes & Cappuccinos, Oh My!

I was asked to reveal my "secret" recipe for my latte in my last post, so here it is. LOL I don't follow an exact recipe, but I can give you an idea. :) I follow the general recipe for Da Vinci Gourmet's Caramel Latte, but start with chocolate flavored coffee/expresso beans. Chocolate Biscotti, to be exact. :) I like a LOT of steamed milk in mine. Now I know a bunch of die hard coffee/expresso drinkers will probably cringe because I don't always follow suit and make a "real" latte, cappuccino, etc. I just go with what tastes good. Mark this up as yet another addiction. BTW, I get the Da Vinci syrups at Wal-Mart. I'm sure there are lots of different brands. I tend to stick with the sugar-free flavors, but it's all good. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

See came back to get the recipe! Hope you had a good day and TU...off to find chocolate biscotti--already have the syrup because we make a sell homemade cheesecakes...do you need another addiction? Oreo cheesecake, chocolate raspberry cheesecake, Almond cheesecake,pumpkin cheesecake, chocolate truffle cheesecake,peppermint, & eggnog...we have it all. ;) Goes good with sad tv shows.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home