Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Oh, woe is me!!

What a week this has been! First, I shed tears of joy at my DS's Kindergarten graduation on Thursday. He looked so sweet and grown up in his little cap. :) He received 2 awards in Reading and another in Language Arts. I am so proud!

A week from today, I will be driving my little ones to meet my in-laws halfway. (We live in NC, they live in PA) My "babies" will be there for a whole week! I am having very mixed emotions with this. I have NEVER been away from them for more than a few hours. I am having major separation anxiety. I am also looking forward to spending some time alone with the hubby, as we have never left the kids with a babysitter. This will be the first time we will be able to go to dinner, a movie, or whatever in six years!!! Man we need this time together! Still, I can't help but feel like I am abandoning my kids. I know they are in good hands with my mother-in-law, I'm just a worry wart. :)

Today I returned home from grocery shopping only to find my upright freezer had bitten the dust. I opened it and found popsicle juice all over everything. Everything in it was totally ruined. Yuck! I am so miffed. Hopefully the home owner's policy will cover something. Keep your fingers crossed. ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home