Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Monday, April 02, 2007

20 Questions



Well, we are on our Spring break and decided to head to visit my in-laws. There is limited Internet access, but I am managing to cut in here to blog. ;) I am one of those types of people that cannot sit still & just relax. I get bored, and I mean REALLY bored. Since I cannot scrap, I have read every book in the house and my magazines have been read cover to cover several times, I just had to find something to do. My mother-in-law suggested this little ball-shaped handheld game called 20 questions. I have never heard of this little wonder before, but it is a genius & highly addictive! I cannot put it down! OK, I did, but only for a minute so I could blog about it. LOL They come in different colors and subjects and are fairly inexpensive. I am getting one before I leave town, for the trip back. Twelve long hours worth. If you have not seen these things, click on over to their website HERE. You can even play online! It is just scary how much this thing knows! It's like it can read my mind... OK, I have to go play, er, I mean watch the kids. Yeah, watch the kids.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home