Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Friday, April 27, 2007

The fish did WHAT?!

OK, time for a post about my fav show, Grey's Anatomy again. I guess I must be a bit sheltered or something because I had never heard of that little devil of a fish from last night's episode. I really thought they just made that up for the show. Not quite. You can read about the parasitical fish HERE on Wikipedia. Yikes! I will NEVER take a trip to the Amazon. Never! Poisonous frogs, huge snakes, piranhas, and now fish that like to go where no fish have gone before? No thank you! LOL

Now, on to Meredith & Dr. McDreamy. They are killing me. I was enjoying living my romantic dreams vicariously through them and now they take my dream away yet again. So she didn't swim. She's trying hard to now and he just won't let go that she had given up before. Wake up, McDreamy!! OK, I feel better now.

What's up with McSteamy? Giving Addison an out, since when has he had a heart? I like it. ;) I really think Alex should hook up with Jane Doe/Ava/Shannon. I like her spicy attitude. LOL

George is leaving. OK. I have no feelings on that one. I actually thought that the Izzy & George thing was a bit silly anyway and I personally do not like Callie's character. They could get rid of both George & Callie and I wouldn't even blink.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Oweazaer said...

EWWWW! about that fish. I had heard about it, but wasn't sure it was true. I was just as happy before knowing it IS true!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home