Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Monday, January 21, 2008

New Items

I have 2 new items to blab about today. :) The first is an adorable set of quick pages from my School Days set and the second is the fabulous February Collaborative Kit at ScrapDish.

If you haven't finished scrapping those school photos yet or want to get a jump on next year, this quick page set is just the ticket. I may be partial, but aren't these just the cutest? I want to give a huge thanks to Juliana Gordon for the lovely page designs. I was in complete shock when I first saw these pages. There are 6 pages in 12x12" format included and for only $4.99. That's only 83ยข a page!


School Days Quick Page Album
Digitals
ScrapDish
Digital Freebies

----------------------------------------------

Ready for a really big collaborative kit? The soft colors and romantic theme of this set just draws you in, doesn't it? It includes 33 papers, 50+ elements, complete alpha, 6 quick pages, and one Petal Box printable. This is on sale for $5 for a limited time, so hurry on to ScrapDish before this deal disappears!


Available only at ScrapDish

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home