Angela's Addiction - Incoherent ramblings of a scrapper

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Celebrate the 4th with me!

I am the Spotlight Designer for July at Gotta Pixel! If you can make it, please join me in their chatroom at 11:00am Eastern. Please download the mini crop kit ahead of time, as it will be removed an hour before the crop. We are going to do a scraplift of one of my layouts, chat it up & have lots of fun. We will be giving away 4 of my featured kits! Also, if you participate in the scraplift, you get a posting bonus from me. :) Here is the link with the download instructions and other important info: http://www.gottapixel.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3652

Alright, shameless plug time! ;) Here are previews of the patriotic kits in my American Tradition series, available at Scrap Outside the Box and Digital Freebies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home